Providing community relations, association leadership, strategy, training and management experience for over 20 years. Patti Balsillie has worked in the private, non-profit and public sectors in tourism, cultural industries, mining, oil and gas, non-profit management, and more.
Relationships and collaboration are guiding values for how PBMC works with clients. Patti has worked and volunteered in the Yukon and Canada, and brings together industry best practices and great networks of people to think creatively and design solutions.
* Contract Organization and Project Management
* Community & Industry Relations
* Successful Strategy, Training & Facilitation
* Tourism Product Development Specialist
* Professional Training & Mentorship
Striving to exceed expectations, provide thoughtful and effective advice and build lasting relationships with clients and communities.