Catering Services & Dining
There’s a wide range of food services available in Whitehorse and in the smaller towns, too. Whether you’re hosting a grand gala dinner, booking a dinner meeting or providing healthy and unique lunches for a crowd, we’ve got it all.
Yukon restaurants and businesses take pride in the territory’s local food culture. You’ll find mouth-watering northern specialties like wild game, Arctic char and local produce. In addition to organic bakeries, caterers and roaster-cafes, there are plenty of ethnic eateries supplying authentic Mexican, Indian and Japanese cuisine.
A number of experienced professionals can help you organize your Yukon conference. Prices are affordable and working with local business owners offers first-hand knowledge and experience. They can connect you with:
- Inspiring, local Key Note speakers
- Active volunteer base
- Event rental businesses
- Audio/visual and translation services
Yukon Familiarization Tours
FAMiliarization tours are a critical step in establishing the Yukon for your group event. Simply contact us and we will make arrangements to host you on a Yukon FAM Tour.
Yukon Convention Bureau
We’re here to help you, every step of the way. In particular, we can:
- Assist with the Request for Proposal (RFP) process
- Provide Bid Presentations
- Organize and host FAM Tours
- Assist in locating suppliers & experts
- Suggest timing, themes, locations, off-site events, and pre-/post-convention tour
Where else can your delegates play a round of golf under the midnight sun? The Yukon offers unforgettable experiences, year-round:
- Historic White Pass & Yukon Route rail tours
- Trips by dog sled, horseback, mountain biking, helicopter and float plane
- Yukon River cruises by boat, canoe, kayak or raft
- Golfing, snowmobiling and fishing
- City, heritage, nature and wildlife tours
- Local Arts, culture and entertainment
- First Nations history, culture and arts
“What I liked best about the Association of Canadian Archivists 2012 Annual Conference?
- It was in Whitehorse – interesting destination
- The people, the location.
- Loved doing the conference in Whitehorse. What a treat!”
In the Yukon, people can use Bell, Solo, Telus and Virgin phones
Northwestel is a Bell Authorized Dealer. They offer pre-paid, no contracts, no credit checking and monthly bills. Just pay as you go.
Bell PPD – Customer can either purchase a phone from us or provide with their own phone. If customer provides their own phone, a $50.00 activation fee is required. Plan details click here.
OR, customer can set up month to month contract. Customers buy phone out right and get a monthly plan and a monthly bill. Credit checking is required. They can cancel the service with no early termination fees but has to give us 30 day notice Bell Post Paid details click here.