Marketing & Sales is central to YCB. Every year, through our marketing plan, we work to promote the Yukon and our members to potential meeting and convention planners. YCB’s sales activities are open to membership participation and we offer buy-in program opportunities.
Find out what YCB is planning for 2015/2016 by downloading our Marketing Plan 2015-2016. Marketing activities include:
- Attending trade shows
- Hosting in-market sales events
- Conducting direct sales calls
- Organizing familiarization tours
- Holding trade memberships and conducting promotional activities
- Advertising in a variety of mediums
- Preparing lure brochures and other publications
- Developing and maintaining a website
- Conducting research and other related programs
- Educating our members
Funding Programs Available to Yukon Business
The Yukon Government, Department of Tourism & Culture with the Tourism Industry Association (TIA) Yukon hosts a number of tourism-related programs.
Follow the links below to learn how to take advantage of these programs.
Yukon Tourism Training Fund (YTTF)
Yukon Tourism Training Fund (YTTF) is designed to provide tourism training that is responsive to industry and employee training needs. The fund contributes to achieving a more qualified Yukon tourism labour market that can support an increasingly competitive industry.
– Individuals and groups/businesses can apply to receive funding for tourism training through the YTTF. Learn more here.
Tourism Co-operative Marketing Fund (TCMF)
The Tourism Cooperative Marketing Fund (TCMF) is designed to help Yukon’s tourism industry attract visitation, gain international exposure and strengthen the territory’s tourism brand.
– Learn more about how you can apply to receive funding for trade and consumer shows and related sales activities, to market your Yukon tourism product through the TCMF here.
– Learn more about how you can apply to receive funding for various marketing projects, to market your Yukon tourism product through the TCMF here.