YCB held their Annual General Meeting on Monday, June 19, 2023 at the Kwanlin Dün Cultural Centre.
Excited to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the organization, the MICE industry update was presented by Vice President, Eddie Rideout, Treasurer, Leneath Yanson and Managing Director, Alida Munro.
Topics included the year in review of sales activities, trends in the Canadian MICE industry, and the RFP for a new Whitehorse convention centre.
Exciting to announce the following positions filled by a range of professionals in the Yukon MICE Industry:
- Past President – vacant –Carmen Magro departed
- President – Adam Gerle – standing
- Vice President – Eddie Rideout – standing
- Treasurer – Leneath Hanson – standing
- Director 1 – Tricia Baldwin – standing
- Director 2 – Denis Parry – standing
- Director 3 – Nicole Horlbeck – standing
- Director 4 – Vacant – Tobias Barth joined
Advisors: Eduardo Lafforgue (YG T&C), Dylan Soo (TIA), Stephanie Chevalier (CoW), TBA (YFNCT)
A huge thank you to the continued support of YCB partners and members!